The new year is right around the corner, which means it’s time to rev up your real estate business! What does 2017 look like in regards to mortgage rates, home values, and inventory? Real estate experts weigh in.
According to recent forecasts from the National Association of REALTORS®, the Mortgage Bankers’ Association, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, we can expect a big influx of home sales in 2017.
“NAR is predicting existing-home sales to reach 6 million in 2017, higher than its 5.8 million forecast for this year,” a recent article reports, “MBA is predicting home sales to eclipse 6.5 million next year, which Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are both predicting 6.2 million.
A marketing plan for the new year
With a prosperous real estate year ahead, it’s time to get your marketing strategies in order. When you place an advertisement in Homes & Land magazine, you’ll also receive a package of features and benefits designed to increase your online exposure!
- Extensive online syndication (click here to see the full list)
- Luxury syndication for qualified listings to the Wall Street Journal, duPont Registry and other premium sites that target affluent consumers
- A personal website to increase your visibility*
- Featured Agent status on HomesAndLand.com, so you’re easy to find and contact
- Virtual tours automatically created for any property with six or more photos
- Social media tools to help spread the word about listings Your ad in the Digital Magazine, which you can share with buyers and sellers
* If you have a digital “business card” but no personal website through Homes & Land, contact your Publisher to have your account upgraded.